[python-uk] Python Developers wanted, Troon Scotland

David Irvine david at david-irvine.com
Thu Jun 14 16:29:44 CEST 2007

Hi - sorry f this is out of order but I am fed up with recruitment
agencies and would like to pay 100% of what we pay to developers or
companies if at all possible - it makes more sense.

We are an R&D company based in Troon and are looking fro python
developers to work on a p2p application. If you are or know of anyone
please get in touch with me.

I hope this is not perceived as a bad thing to do in this list - if it
is sorry in advance.

David (NOT an agency merely an employer)