[python-uk] Python Developers wanted, Troon Scotland

Zeth Green theology at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 19:20:58 CEST 2007

I also think it is good to post relevant jobs, but detail is good.
There is nothing worse than a recruitment person giving no details
whatsoever, so you have to assume it is porn company or something.

> As someone else pointed out, the post was a little short on information,
> though I did find via Google what I presume is the job you're referring to.

I assume you found this?

http://www.cwjobs.co.uk/JobSeeking/job30438737.html

I personally cannot move out of Birmingham until after the summer, but
after that put up lots of jobs :-)