[python-uk] Python evening talks in London

Pete Ryland pdr at pdr.cx
Thu Mar 15 01:39:49 CET 2007

On 14/03/07, Michael Foord <fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk> wrote:
> Andy Robinson wrote:
> > Yet another London-centric suggestion.  Apologies to the rest of the
> > country.
> >
> Sounds great Andy.
>
> I'm tied up for a few months, but after that will be much freer to take
> part in this sort of thing. I'd love to attend.

That sounds like a fantastic idea.  I recently gave a talk at LCA in
Sydney about a python high-level gui toolkit prototype I'm working on,
which I'd be happy to present here as well.  It looks like I'll be
giving the talk at GLLUG soon too.  I'd be happy to help with
organisation of meetings too if needed.

Pete