[python-uk] Python evening talks in London: Ten lines of code

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Mon Mar 19 15:36:11 CET 2007

Michael Grazebrook wrote:
> @Tim
> Nobody has volunteered off-line. I reckon you volunteered! Thanks. I'm
> going to try to persuade Andy Robinson to do 10 minutes if I can, but
> he's on holiday this week.

Oi.  It's a BUSINESS TRIP.  Never mind that I am with the tourist board
of an exotic tropical island, the story is that I am working ;-)

But sadly, I'm also away the week of the 11th :-(

Nevertheless I ams sure we can find a good speaker or two.  I'll help
recruit next week if not sorted by then.

- Andy