[python-uk] PyCamp UK

Michael Sparks ms at cerenity.org
Tue Mar 20 12:45:22 CET 2007

Hi Doug,

On Tuesday 20 March 2007 11:24, Doug Winter wrote:
> There was a lot of talk of this in early Feb, but then it's all gone
> quiet.  Are things "happening" or has it died a death?  Is there
> anything we can do to help it happen?

It hasn't died a death, I've had a preliminary chat with the potential venue,
and it looks good - they're happy with the idea. I'm suggesting the first
PyCamp be a relatively modest affair, which also has the benefit of low cost.

Since clearly this would work better if I posted details, I'll set up a small
wiki at some point either today or tomorrow, and post about it again then to
start moving things forward.

Many thanks for prodding :-)

Michael.