[python-uk] First Cambridge & East Anglia meeting

Tony Ibbs tibs at tibsnjoan.co.uk
Mon Oct 22 21:10:11 CEST 2007

At PyconUK, Zeth Green strongly suggested that local Python
groups should be formed.

The first meeting of the Cambridge & East Anglia (or whatever we
decide to call it) Python group will be on Tuesday 30th October
at the Carlton Arms (www.thecarltonarms.co.uk) in Cambridge.
I shall be there from 7pm. I shall have a furry snake (not,
unfortunately, a Python) and/or a Python book with me, in case
I'm not recognisable from the conference.

The pub has a good reputation, decent food and a range of beers.
I've got a table put aside for between 4 and a dozen people --
if there should be more of us, they don't mind furniture being moved.

If you know you'll be coming, I'd appreciate an email to let me know.
It would also be nice to know if you *can't* make it, but would have
liked to.

Tony Ibbs / Tibs -- tibs at tibsnjoan.co.uk

http://www.pyconuk.org/community/Cambridge_and_East_of_England