[python-uk] Cambridge & East Anglia Python group -- events in August

Tony Ibbs tibs at tibsnjoan.co.uk
Sun Aug 3 12:16:41 CEST 2008

Next pub meeting: Tue 5th August 2008
=============================

The next meeting of the Cambridge & East Anglia Python group
will be at 8pm on Tuesday 5th August 2008, at the Carlton Arms
(unfortunately I can't be there).

CamPUG UK talks - Tuesday 19th August
===============================

When: 7.30pm - 9.30pm Tuesday 19th August 2008
Where: Room 013, Anglia-Ruskin University Library

...and maybe somewhere local afterwards if people want to keep
talking.

We expect to have the following presentations:

* “Mixing snakes and kung fu” by Magnus Therning
   with a talk about PaiMei and writing Windows debuggers in Python

* "Python in the browser" by Tom Lynn

* "Coarse Tainting for Secure Web Applications in Python" by Joseph
Birr-Pixton

The library website is http://libweb.anglia.ac.uk/, and location maps
for the Cambridge campus are at http://www.anglia.ac.uk/ruskin/en/home/about/findus/cambridgemaps.html
.
For those who know the Mumford Theatre, the library is next door.

Room 013 is on the ground floor at the back, and since the library is
open, you can ask the receptionist for directions. I should be there
from about 7pm.

If you can let me know if you're coming, I would be doubly grateful.

Tibs