[python-uk] Next Cambridge & East Anglia Meetings: Tue 6 Jan, and thereafter

Tony Ibbs tibs at tibsnjoan.co.uk
Fri Dec 19 20:56:27 CET 2008

The next three meetings are:

* Tue 6th January, Lightning Talks, 7.30 - 9.30
   Room 013, Anglia Ruskin Library
* Tue 3rd February, Pub Meeting, 8pm at the Carlton Arms
* Tue 3rd March, Talks or some other event

The next meeting will again be at the Anglia Ruskin University
Library, in the same room as our last Talks meeting. This time
we'd like to have a talk (or two) and some Lightning Talks,
depending on what is offered.

As before, volunteers are sought for a longer talk (20-30
minutes, or longer, if you wish) and for 5 minute talks
(shorter is OK,  too) on anything that might be of interest
to Python programmers.

Please reply to me directly, or to the equivalent message
in the Google Group.