[python-uk] Conference

John Pinner funthyme at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 17:13:17 CET 2008

As well as PyCon UK (12th-14th September) we have another UK
conference which may be of interest, the UKUUG Spring Conference.

It's not a pure Python conference, but has a significant Python
content (possibly because I'm involved in the organisation ;)

The url is http://spring2008.ukuug.org

The official UKUUG announcement is below

Best wishes,

John
--
John Pinner

UKUUG is pleased to announce full details about the forthcoming Spring
Conference & Tutorials.

The event will take place on 31st March, 1st & 2nd April in Birmingham.

3 parallel tutorials will be held on Monday 31st March and a two day
conference (with parallel streams) will take place on Monday 1st & Tuesday
2nd April.

In addition the UKUUG is hosting the UK's first PostgreSQL User
Conference on Tuesday 2nd April at the same venue.

All the information, including abstracts, bios, and an online booking
form can be found at:

http://spring2008.ukuug.org/

Take a look now....