[python-uk] Greetings from a visting Australian

Richard Lewis richardlewis at fastmail.co.uk
Wed Feb 13 10:28:03 CET 2008

Hi Brad,

On Tuesday 12 February 2008 19:18:38 Bradley Dean wrote:

> I've recently moved over to the UK from Australia (yes yes,
> another one...) and am living in Cambridge. I subscribed to the
> list a week or three ago and thought I should get around to
> saying 'ello.
>
> It looks like python-uk do some stuff in London - as I'm
> relatively local I thought I might try and turn up to one or two
> events. Hope to see you there. :)

We also have a new Python users group based in Cambridge itself. So
far, our only online presence is a Google Group:

http://groups.google.com/group/campug/

We have social meetings at the Carlton Arms (Carlton Way, Cambridge)
on the first Tuesday of the month from around 20:00. You'd be very
welcome to come along.

Cheers,
Richard
--