[python-uk] Peloton distributed service application platform

Matthew python-uk at zorinholdings.com
Mon Jul 7 16:56:18 CEST 2008

This mail is slightly off-topic but sent to this list as there are
people I know who were interested in the Peloton project (an open
version of the kind of system discussed in my 'Twisted Movies' talk at
PyCon UK 2007) whose details I have been careless enough to loose.

Below is a link to a mail out on the twisted mailing list about Peloton.
 The project site is http://www.peloton-grid.net

I hope this reaches a few more people who I was unable to contact

The Twisted mailout: