[python-uk] Python West Midlands Technical Meet, Saturday 24th May 2008

Zeth theology at gmail.com
Thu May 22 11:56:24 CEST 2008

Hello everyone,

The May Python West Midlands Technical Meeting is this Saturday 24th May 2008.

It is held at 17a Maybrook Road, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, B76 1AL.

The meeting has a few short talks on various subjects, but the main
activity is group programming, previous knowledge of Python and Python
applications such as Django helps, but is not required at all, any
open-minded person can get involved.

We arrive around 10.30am and have a cup of tea and get comfy and our
laptops on the wireless/wired network. Having your own laptop (with
wireless or wired Internet connection) helps a lot but is optional.
Things then start at 11am. Leave when you have had enough (or when the
venue is locked up in the evening : ).

For lunch we normally each donate £2 and then one of our members buys
provisions (knowing the day before that you are coming helps, if
possible, if in doubt just come). Bringing biscuits/snacks to share is
encouraged.

For more details see: http://pywm.eu/

Best Wishes,
Zeth