[python-uk] London Python Django night

Anand Kumria wildfire at progsoc.org
Wed Nov 19 16:47:46 CET 2008

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:33:57 +0000, Anand Kumria wrote:

> I have reserved the function room for Thursday (27th Nov) at The Lamb

Opps.

What I meant to write was that it is on Sunday (23rd Nov).

Same place. Same time.

Unfortunately the booking for Thursday was too late this time around.

> http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/10/1093/Lamb/Bloomsbury
>
> from 18:30 onwards. I am envisaging an informal evening; meet up and

Obviously as it is on a Sunday, not as many people will be able to make
it -- so a projector, whilst nice, may not even be necessary.

Regards,
Anand