[python-uk] London Python Django night

Anand Kumria wildfire at progsoc.org
Mon Nov 24 18:31:16 CET 2008

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:47:46 +0000, Anand Kumria wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:33:57 +0000, Anand Kumria wrote:
>> I have reserved the function room for Thursday (27th Nov) at The Lamb
> Opps.
> What I meant to write was that it is on Sunday (23rd Nov).

Many thanks for those who braved the rather cold weather. Much

The consensus amongst those who were able to make it, was that mid-week
would be a lot easier for people to get together.

With that in mind, people were suggesting the 10th Dec and this time just
a festive / pub meeting. We could do it in the same venue -- but we can
not reserve any tables; or try another venue closer to Holborn.

Any preferences from those who could not make it last night?