[python-uk] [Fwd: ACCU Conference 2009 -- Call for Participation]

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Sat Sep 20 23:28:15 CEST 2008

Hello UK Python Programmers,

In recent years there has been a healthy Python track at the UK ACCU
conference. Now that Python is mainstream (yay... I think) Python talks
have moved into the main tracks at the ACCU. Unfortunately that meant
not so many Python talks last year.

ACCU is a great UK programmers conference run by the community. If you
gave a talk at PyCon UK, or have one waiting in the wings, then put it
forward... It would be great to see the Python community well represented.

Michael