[python-uk] Job Alert

James Tarin jamestarin at 2degreesnetwork.com
Mon Aug 3 15:23:28 CEST 2009

Hi,

Do you want to do something genuinely useful with your Python / Django
skills?

We're looking for a top-notch software developer, eager to work with our
talented team on the further development of our application to meet the
demands of our members and corporate partners (Cisco, AEA Technology, MITIE
Energy, Ecosecurities, EDF).

At 2degrees, our purpose is to accelerate the speed at which businesses are
able to implement sustainability and carbon reduction strategies on a global
scale. We now have over 4000 members including sustainability professionals
from companies such as HSBC, Coca-Cola, BASF, Sony, Marks & Spencer, BP,
Shell, Eurostar, Sainsbury's, Hewlett Packard and Royal Mail.

We're looking for someone that will be integral to our team and the ongoing
development of our product. The role involves building features that our
users need, and improving what we already have/making it more maintainable.

For further info, go to: http://www.2degreesnetwork.com/careers

James
James Tarin
Chief Technical Officer