[python-uk] [EuroPython] London Python Pub Night

jonathan hartley tartley at tartley.com
Tue Aug 4 01:30:24 CEST 2009

To clarify: The proposal for Aug 20th is for other events as well as the
dojo, lightning talks and the like, followed by the pub. So even if the
dojo doesn't happen this time, the event itself is on like Donkey Kong
regardless, is my guess.

Jonathan Hartley      Made of meat.      http://tartley.com
tartley at tartley.com   +44 7737 062 225   twitter/skype: tartley