[python-uk] [EuroPython] London Python Pub Night

Nicholas Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Thu Aug 6 10:29:59 CEST 2009

Hi Folks,

As one of the other instigators of the code Dojo proposal I've just
found out I've got clashing dates... :-(

So we have two options:

1) Someone else take up the reins for the Dojo and/or the meeting goes
ahead anyway with lightning talks followed by the pub.
2) We re-schedule for a later date (in September).

Also, if we're to make this work, we'll need to organise ourselves -
I've been involved in this sort of thing before (LUGs and the like)
and the most successful ones have had talks pre-arranged and a general
"programme" for each evening (usually featured talk -> lightning talks
-> pub). Perhaps we could put in a short Dojo as a preliminary "warm-
up" for such meetings..? ... er, a Kata..? ;-)

Comments, suggestions..?

Nicholas.