[python-uk] Reminder: London Meetup tomorrow

Stephen Emslie stephenemslie at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 10:41:33 CEST 2009

Just to remind all the Londoners about the meetup tomorrow. Here are the
details again:

Time: Wednesday 19th August, from 7pm
Venue: The George[1] (opposite and along from last month's venue).

If you have any Python-curious friends or colleagues, bring them along too.
Get there whenever you like, me and Stephen will battle London traffic and
try and get there as close to 7pm as possible.  We'll display the usual
can-o-spam in case the gaggle of geeks in the corner isn't enough of a
giveaway.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Stephen