[python-uk] Junior Python Developer

Patrick Laban laban.patrick at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 22:45:57 CEST 2009

Hello Ankur,

   My name is Patrick Laban.  I just came across a thread post where you
were seeking a junior python developer.  Of course this was posted in May so
it's a bit old at this point but I thought that it couldn't do any harm to
ask about it.

   I am located in the United States and recently graduated in May with a
B.S. in Computer Science.  I am seeking to start my career as a software
developer / engineer.  If this position is still available and you would be
willing to bring in people from out of country I'd like to talk with you
about joining your team.  Otherwise, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could
let me know about any other junior positions within the Python community.  I
have attached me resume for your review as well.

Regards,
Patrick Laban
+1-803-727-4756