[python-uk] Django User Group London tonight at The Guardian

gareth rushgrove gareth at morethanseven.net
Thu Dec 3 14:26:25 CET 2009

Hi All

After prompting from Nicholas Tollervey I've finally joined python-uk
and posted something on here about DJUGL, the Django User Group
London.

We're having an event tonight at The Guardian featuring a number of
talks, some specific to Django topics and others more generally about
Python or web technologies. More info:

http://londonpython.eventwax.com/djugl-december

This is probably more of a reminder for people already signed up at
this point, although we do still have some space if people are at a
loose end and in London tonight. In future I'll be posting
announcements on here as well as on the DJUGL list and twitter account
(@londonpython)

We're already planning the next event at the start of the year and on
the lookout for speakers if anyone is interested let me know.

Thanks

Gareth

--
Gareth Rushgrove