[python-uk] Northants Geek Meet, Christmas Curry: Friday December 18th

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Sun Dec 6 15:27:15 CET 2009

Hello all,

In the third exciting installment of the Northants Geek Meet we will be
joining forces with the StationX folk for a curry evening in Northampton.

Friday December 18th, 8.45pm at the Tamarind restaurant.

If you intend to come please sign up (or email me):

    http://tweetvite.com/event/nc6r

Restaurant details:

    Tamarind
    01604231194
    151-153 Wellingborough Road, Abington,
    Northampton, NN1 4DX

Everyone welcome. I need to confirm numbers, so if you're intending to
come it would be helpful if you could let me know ASAP.

We'll probably meet up somewhere beforehand for drinks, I'll post
details here.

All the best,

Michael Foord

--