[python-uk] <?python ...?>

John Pinner funthyme at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 10:10:00 CET 2009

Hello Malte,

2009/3/3 Malte Beckmann <ooftrack at mac.com>:
> Hello!
>
> Just wrote my first 30 odd python scripts and loving this language.

Welcome!

You need to go here then: http://www.europython.eu

> But do, however, have a burning question on my mind.
>
> Why can I not just do <?python ... ?> in my webpages like I can do with PHP?

Because you don't want the sort of mess you get with PHP ?

Look at Django, TurboGears and PyLons for better ways of doing what
you do with PHP. They all make a pretty good job of separating code
and presentation.

There will be experts in all of these, and tutorials, at EuroPython.

Best wishes,

John