[python-uk] EuroDjangoCon '09

Robert [Siu Design] robert.lofthouse at siudesign.co.uk
Thu Mar 26 13:50:14 CET 2009

Hi all,

Just to let you know you can still register for EuroDjangoCon '09 (
http://eurodjangocon.eventbrite.com/). The other levels of prices were
scrapped and instead we're just going with the early bird rates. It will be
in Prague on May 4th - 6th (conference days) and 7th - 8th (sprint days).

The venue has changed to the Iris Congress Hotel (
http://www.hoteliris.cz/en/) and the conference is now single track. When
you register you can take advantage of the room block we have with the
hotel: single room at £61 and double room at £71 (last time I did the price
conversion from CZK), this price includes a buffet breakfast. At
EuroDjangoCon you will have an afternoon coffee break and a buffet lunch as
well.

We have recently received sponsorship from Google, Fry IT (
http://www.fry-it.com/) and Centrum (http://www.centrumholdings.com/novinky/),
so thanks to all those companies.

You can find more information at http://euro.djangocon.org/ or the blog at
http://euro.djangocon.org/blog/