[python-uk] Python 3 book - 45% off at amazon

Mark Summerfield list at qtrac.plus.com
Wed May 6 16:40:48 CEST 2009

Hi,

I've just noticed that amazon.co.uk are now charging just 15.94 GBP for
_Programming in Python 3_. I have no idea why or how long it will last,
but if you're interested maybe this would be a good time to get it:-)

See my website for the table of contents and for a PDF of one of the
chapters, and links to independent reviews. Both amazon.co.uk and have
"look inside", although amazon.com has more reviews.

:-)

--
Mark Summerfield, Qtrac Ltd, www.qtrac.eu
    C++, Python, Qt, PyQt - training and consultancy