[python-uk] python-uk Digest, Vol 69, Issue 1

Shaun Laughey shaun.laughey at googlemail.com
Thu May 7 23:59:26 CEST 2009

Hi Andy didn't you start a while ago?

I think the unicode strings alone will make life a lot easier for all
pythonistas not harder.

Plus with the xml parsing libraries that exist now no need to roll
your own - well apart from keeping other peoples bugs out...

Your codebase would become smaller and easier to maintain.

Shaun Laughey.
(a reportlab fan)