[python-uk] EuroPython 2009 - in the UK

John Pinner funthyme at gmail.com
Fri May 8 00:47:10 CEST 2009

Hello,

As you all know (if not our publicity has gone awry!) EuroPython 2009
is being held in the UK, in Birmingham, in week beginning 29th June.

We are still reviewing talk submissions, but those already approved
have now been published on the website and the timetable will follow
soon.

see http://europython.eu

We have had a fantastic number of talk submissions, in both quantity
and quality - thanks to all the speakers for their proposals! - and we
have brilliant keynote speakers as well.

The Early Bird booking rate is available for another week - don't delay!

Best wishes,

John