[python-uk] Python project layout?

Ross Lawley ross.lawley at gmail.com
Fri May 8 14:00:19 CEST 2009

Hello Alec,

Welcome, sounds like you've got some good reading, as Alec says __init__.py
are core for packages and therefore namespacing - so read up on that.

Other than that the best advice I can give is get coding - I often find
doing a little project is a great way to focus my learning in a new
language.

Also, don't forget to do: "import this" in a python shell for the zen of
python!

Good luck and have fun!

Ross