[python-uk] Announcing the 4th London Code Dojo: Thursday 3rd December

Nicholas Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Sat Nov 21 23:47:16 CET 2009

Hi Carles,

Python+QT sounds very interesting. It'd be good if we could organise an evening of Python+(insert UI toolkit here) talks so we can compare and contrast. Even a handful of short (10-15 minute) introductions followed by some practical coding on a shared outcome (i.e. everyone attempts to implement some easy task) would be a lot of fun and good "educational" value.

Any takers on other UI toolkits..? I can think of tk (comes as standard in Python), GTK, wxWindows and QT... any more...?

Nicholas.