[python-uk] Announcing the 4th London Code Dojo: Thursday 3rd December

Nicholas Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Sun Nov 22 20:03:25 CET 2009

Folks

Of course, and speaking personally (please shoot me down here), there is an obvious solution: we hold the DJUGL and Dojo groups at the same time in the *same* location so we can all knock our collective heads together to avoid such (unfortunate yet inevitable) problems arising again. Obviously this depends on: Django guys (Django=my day job) not minding 5 talks on stuff not directly connected with Django nor web-development and more generic Pythonistas not minding talks about something as specific as Django. We'd also get the approval of those speakers who have already committed, work out logistics such as location and who buys the pizza/beer and make sure we re-advertise whatever new solution is arrived at (if at all). There is probably a huge amount of cross-over between the groups and this would be a great opportunity to co-ordinate.

To be honest, my main concern is that we have some great Python-related events going on in London and I'm pretty certain we, as a community, have enough nous to come up with some interesting stuff.

Once again, who "specifically" do I get in touch with about DJUGL..?

Nicholas.