[python-uk] freelance python or c module job

Mike Pentney mike.pentney at peters-research.com
Mon Oct 5 16:06:22 CEST 2009

Dear Pierre,

I may be able to help with this for you. I'm a freelance Python/C++
programmer based in Little Chalfont, Bucks. I mainly
work from home but can easily travel to your office as needed.

I've a background in electrical engineering and nuclear physics, and
have been working with Python for about 5 years.

Let me know if you are still looking. My rate is £35 per hour + VAT.

Best regards,

Dr Mike Pentney