[python-uk] 2nd London Python Dojo - 18:30 15 October 2009 at Fry-IT

Paul Nasrat pnasrat at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 6 18:26:19 CEST 2009

2009/10/6 Nicholas Tollervey <ntoll at ntoll.org>:
> Hello Pythonistas,
>
> Just a quick reminder that the second London Python Code Dojo will be taking
> place 6:30pm next Thursday, 15th October at the same place as last time (the
> offices of Fry-IT, address at the bottom - the pub over the road
> afterwards).
>
> This month's challenge is to create from scratch a Tic-tac-toe/noughts and
> crosses game with an AI opponent - the first test for which can be found
> here:
>
> http://github.com/ntoll/code-dojo/tree/master/tic-tack-toe/

We discussed at the end of the dojo ensuring

1) a windows keyboard/mouse available if on a mac
2) a linux image with gedit, vim, emacs

Do you want a custom livecd with python dev stuff/editors type setup
or do you have a box available. I should have time this weekend to
build an image to use at the dojo if that is desired (probably fedora
or ubuntu).

Paul