[python-uk] Northampton Geek Meet - October 21st, 7pm

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Thu Oct 8 18:31:39 CEST 2009

Hello all,

Advance warning of a Northampton Geek Meet on the evening of October
21st, starting around 7pm or so.

It isn't exclusively for Python geeks, although there will be at least a
couple of us there, and everyone is welcome.

We haven't settled on a definite location, but the Charles Bradlaugh pub
is looking likely just because it is easy to find:

    http://www.thecharlesbradlaugh.com/contact.aspx

If you would prefer somewhere with free wifi then feel free to make
suggestions. :-)

I'll follow up with a reminder nearer the day and with a definite
decision on location.

All the best,

Michael Foord

--