[python-uk] London Meetup

jonathan hartley tartley at tartley.com
Sat Oct 10 16:35:10 CEST 2009

Welcome to London Ciarán!

Which end of town are you in? I'm in Camden, working in Clerkenwell.

The dojo is a new idea, scheduled in addition to London Python meetups.
There have been intermittent London Python meetups in the past, arranged
by a variety of worthy people. Sometimes they are lightning talks,
sometimes booze-ups. We're trying to establish a new regular schedule
for them but I can't remember what it is! They are announced on this
list when they happen though.

Jonathan Hartley      Made of meat.      http://tartley.com
tartley at tartley.com   +44 7737 062 225   twitter/skype: tartley