[python-uk] Reminder: London Python Code Dojo Tomorrow

Nicholas Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Fri Oct 16 15:39:52 CEST 2009

A quick write-up of last night's code dojo: http://ntoll.org/article/london-python-code-dojo-2

The beer and crisps Pyssup is next Wednesday (unfortunately I can't
make it).

I've also just realised that during the round-up session last night we
mentioned we should start a pattern of holding it on the third
Thursday of every month. Unfortunately, I've just realised that the
Pyssup guys "bagsied" the third "x" of every month for their event.
Might I suggest we move the dojo to the first Thursday of the month so
we keep some space between these events..? That'll mean the next Dojo
will be on Thursday 3rd November, 6:30pm at Fry-IT's offices. Anyone
have any problems with this..?

As always, comments and suggestions welcome,

Nicholas.