[python-uk] Reminder: London Python Code Dojo Tomorrow

Jonathan Hartley tartley at tartley.com
Fri Oct 16 17:05:23 CEST 2009

In general 1st Thursday is fine for me too, but this month I have
tickets for Röyksopp on Nov 5th, so will have to see you all next time...

What's the opposite of \o/? I guess it's just :-(

Jonathan Hartley      Made of meat.      http://tartley.com
tartley at tartley.com   +44 7737 062 225   twitter/skype: tartley