[python-uk] Google Wave

Tim Head betatim at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 19:10:05 CEST 2009

2009/10/18 Bruce Durling <bld at otfrom.com>:
> 2009/10/18 Tim Head <betatim at gmail.com>:
>> me too: betatim at googlewave dot com
>>
>> Assuming you get bored of adding new collaborators, can you just post
>> the link to the wave and we can just go there and add ourselves?
>
> At the moment I'm trying to figure out what a useful URL would look
> like. I'm a total n00b here.

Oh, this was a "is it possible to do that" question not a hint that
you might want to do that ;))

On the subject of n00bness, how on earth can I persuade a wave to
leave my inbox and be archived? I would have thought pressing
"Archive" while having it open would do the trick but apparently not.

Tim

http://tim.jottit.com/