[python-uk] Senior Python Developer - upto 75k + Bonus

Rakesh Thakrar rakesh at e-recruiter.co.uk
Fri Sep 18 14:29:02 CEST 2009

Software Developer - London

Salary - £50-£75k + 25-35 days holiday per year + large bonus scheme + Very Flexible working hours + Relaxed and informal working environment

Company
Our client is a  profit making and established company based in London. Using cutting-edge technology and city proven algorithms, they have succeeded in becoming a leading supplier of automatic trading and hedging tools. Due continual expansion we are looking for technically and mathematically motivated candidate who are keen to work on mentally stimulating projects.

Technical Profile:
As part of the development team you will have a broad technical base which must include a strong interest in and knowledge of Unix / Linux and ideally some experience of scripting languages, ideally Python. An interest in functional programming and its application in the real world would be useful Specifically, Python or Erlang.

Person
The sort of person we're looking for must have a degree from a Redbrick University or equivalent, personal interest in programming and the desire to programme in Python.
You will also need to have a well-rounded understanding of computer software to be able to do all of that. It's your project, and you'll need to put all the pieces together to make it work. While you'll have lots of expertise available to help, what you won't find is a separate department to do all the things some programmers wouldn't normally do (setting up Linux servers, administering a database, etc).

If you believe that you have the skills to fit this role, please drop me an email or call me on the number below.

ddi:          01582 439755

fax:          01582 345355

mobile:    07970943227

e-Recruiter, F20a, Basepoint, 110 Butterfields, Great Marlings, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU2 8DL

The views expressed in this e-mail are not necessarily the views of e-Recruiter, Locum Staffing and Medical Staffing Ltd,
its directors, officers or employees make no representation or accept any liability for its accuracy or completeness unless
expressly stated to the contrary.

This e-mail, and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only.  The content may
also contain legal, professional or other privileged information. Unless expressly stated to the contrary, no contracts
may be concluded on behalf of Locum Staffing Ltd by means of e-mail communication. You may report the matter
by calling us on 08450 562867.

Please ensure you have adequate virus protection before you open or detach any documents from this transmission.
e-Recruiter, Locum Staffing and Medical Staffing Ltd does not accept any liability for viruses.

e-Recruiter Ltd is registered in England: Company Number: 05412979.
Registered Office: Invision House, Wilbury Way, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4 0TY