[python-uk] DJUGL (Django User Group London)

Robert Lofthouse daaifung at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 22 14:05:29 CEST 2009

Hi all,

DJUGL is on again this Thursday at the Global Radio building in Leicester
Square. More details can be found here (
http://djugl.eventwax.com/djugllondon-python). I'm aiming to provide Pizza
at the event and hopefully some drinks. If you're interested in coming,
please make you you register by the end of the day (absolute latest tomorrow
morning). We've had registration out for a month now, but I've been
incredibly busy with DjangoCon.

Speakers at the event will be: Gareth Rushgrove (http://morethanseven.net/)
talking about Automating Deployment, Ben Firshman (http://benfirshman.com/)
- talk title tbc and Richard Boulton will be giving a follow up lightning
talk to his search lightning talk he gave last time.

*Doors will open at 6:30pm. The talks will start at 7pm and will go on till
8:30pm*.

If anyone else is interested in speaking let me know.

Kind regards

Rob