[python-uk] 2nd London Python Dojo - 18:30 15 October 2009 at Fry-IT

Jonathan Hartley tartley at tartley.com
Mon Sep 28 13:37:31 CEST 2009

inline

Jon Ribbens wrote:
> Also I'd like to put in a strong vote for part of the spec being that
> the game will allow human v human, human v computer, or computer v
> computer games (by entering "number of players: zero" ;-) )

We talked about this during the dojo planning meetup last week. We all
had great interest in this idea and pursued it for some 40 minutes or
so. However, we reluctantly decided to scrap it because we couldn't
figure out a simple way of enabling it without providing intrusive
frameworks of code to channel the direction of the dojo participants.

If you can figure out a way, I'd be open to the discussion, but I'd be
wary that we might simply be retreading the discussion that was already had.

--
Jonathan Hartley      Made of meat.      http://tartley.com
tartley at tartley.com   +44 7737 062 225   twitter/skype: tartley