[python-uk] Reminder: 9th London Python Code Dojo next week

Nicholas Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Thu Apr 29 13:36:47 CEST 2010

Folks,

A quick reminder that the next London Python Code Dojo is a week away.
It's on 6th May, starts at 6:30pm (coding at 7:30) and will be at the
offices of Fry-IT (details at the end).

You can sign up here (just so we know how much pizza to order):

http://ldnpydojo.eventwax.com/9th-london-python-code-dojo

We hope to get close to finishing the text-adventure game we've been
writing by adding behaviour to objects and puzzles.

Peter will start the evening with a quick recap on the Bayesian parser
we "blessed" at the end of the last dojo and we'll work in teams as
before.

As always, free pizza and beer will be provided by Fry-IT (thanks!) and
there is also a copy of "Natural Language Processing with Python" to win
(thanks to O'Reilly).

Look forward to seeing you there!

Nicholas.

Venue: