[python-uk] London Python? Brighton is active

Nicholas Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Mon Aug 2 10:33:05 CEST 2010

Hi Ian,

There are four London Python meets that I know of:

* Pyssup - organised by Andy Kilner, a social "drinks" evening for Python devs.
* DJUGL - Django User Group London - organised by Gareth Rushgrove, does exactly what it says on the tin
* City/Python/Financial User Group - organised by ???, not sure if they still meet but targets Python devs working in the City in the financial sector
* London Python Code Dojo - coordinated by me but sort of spontaneously organises itself. The next meeting is 2nd September and I'll post details to this list. I'm pretty certain we'd love to see your talking head..!

Hope this helps,

Nicholas.