[python-uk] Python UK user groups / website / coordination

Ed Stafford walter.stafford at carbonsixty.co.uk
Mon Aug 2 17:19:33 CEST 2010

I say we ease the discussion and just write it in Perl.

While not everyone will know Django it is fairly simple to get your head
around. Beyond that the time to release should be minimal with something
like Pinax, which I'm guessing would give us ~80% of our core functionality
for a site like this.

I'd say let's just get something done soon. I'm happy to help in any way I
can (lots of free time).

Cheers,
-Ed