[python-uk] London Python? Brighton is active

Ian Ozsvald ian at ianozsvald.com
Tue Aug 3 19:00:35 CEST 2010

Hi NIcholas, thanks for the reply (and private copy of the Dojo presentation).

I've tweeted at @gnublade (we met at a PyCon a couple of years back),
it looks like Pyssup has been quiet for a couple of months, maybe
there will be another meet.

I'm less interested in the web-dev stuff (but it is good to know
there's a whole group for it!). Re. the Dojo could be cool, I haven't
done one of those before. Is there a twitter account/mailing list so I
can keep track of upcoming events?

Cheers,
Ian.