[python-uk] London Pyssup (was Re: London Python? Brighton is active)

Stephen Emslie stephenemslie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 15:53:23 CEST 2010

Hi Folks

Unfortunately, due to work commitments we're going to postpone the Pyssup
till next week Wednesday. Same place, same time:

Thats Wednesday 25th, 6:30pm onwards
Porterhouse in Covent Garden

Sorry to everyone who was looking forward to a pint and a good geek out
tonight, but we'll be sure to make it a good one next week.

Stephen