[python-uk] Pyssup and oh-dear....

Stephen Emslie stephenemslie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 11:29:15 CEST 2010

Hi Nicholas

Thanks for bringing that up. I was also travelling at the time, so it would
be interesting to see a summary of this meeting.

Yes, the pyssup is still on this Wednesday at Porterhouse in Covent Garden.

*Wednesday 25th, 6:30pm onwards*
Porterhouse:
http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/36/366/Porterhouse/Covent_Garden
map: http://bit.ly/cLrm5U

I'll send out a proper reminder email this afternoon

Stephen

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Nicholas Tollervey <ntoll at ntoll.org>
wrote:

> Folks,
>
> 1. I'm assuming the Pyssup on Wednesday evening is still on..?
>
> 2. Wasn't there supposed to be an IRC meeting on the evening of the 17th
(which in the end I couldn't get to since I was in a car full of kids
screaming "are we there yet?" at the time)? Many apologies for not making
it. If it did take place, is there a transcript or log file we could see..?
What decisions were made..? What actions are taking place..?