[python-uk] Reminder: Pyssup python pub night this Wednesday 6:30pm

Andy Kilner gnublade at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 12:01:03 CEST 2010

Hey all,

Hope to see lots of you tonight for the pyssup, it's been a while but
looking forward to it and also hearing about Europython.

You can let us know you're coming (and therefore we'll look out for
you) at  http://twtvite.com/l2lf03

As an added incentive, the company I work for, More Associates, is
seeking an additional developer:

http://moreassociates.com/news/python-developer-sought/

Feel free to ask me about our work on CarbonCulture (just try to stop
me talking about it) and the government's real-time energy displays:

http://moreassociates.com/news/carbonculture-launches-initial-membership/

See you tonight,

Andy