[python-uk] Northants Geeks December Meetups: 9th and 16th

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Mon Dec 6 00:49:20 CET 2010

Hey all,

We're having two Northants Geeks meets in December.

On Thursday the 9th we're meeting, as usual in the Malt Shovel Pub at
7:30pm.

On Thursday the 16th we're having a curry evening at the Tamarind
restaurant on Wellingborough road.

If you want to come to the meetup on the 9th then just turn up! If you
want to come to the curry evening then let me know so that I can book
spaces.

All the best,

Michael

--

http://www.voidspace.org.uk/

READ CAREFULLY. By accepting and reading this email you agree,
on behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations
and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements,
licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap,
confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use
policies (”BOGUS AGREEMENTS”) that I have entered into with your
employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in
perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges.
You further represent that you have the authority to release me
from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.