[python-uk] London Python Roles

Richard Catley RCatley at fuelrecruitment.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 15:38:25 CET 2010

Dear all

I'm looking for two permanent Python/Django developers to join a high
profile incubated startup in London. You will have strong development
skills and be happy to work with a very dedicated technical team. You
will need to be London based. Salary is negotiable depending on
experience but this is a great opportunity to work at the leading edge
of social media. I'm more than happy to send you the full details once
contact has been made. We have interview slots available so please get
in touch.

Kind regards

Richard

Richard Catley
Fuel Recruitment
17, Waterloo Place
Warwick Street
Leamington Spa
Warwickshire
CV32 5LA

Tel: 08712 007 007
Fax: 08712 007 008
Web: http://www.fuelrecruitment.co.uk/

http://www.linkedin.com/in/richardcatley

Please click on the following link if you would like to comment on the service you have received: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/fuelquicklink_survey

This electronic message contains information from Fuel Recruitment Ltd. which may be privileged and confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the addressee of this email, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please e-mail the author by replying to this message and delete the material from your computer. While reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail, you are responsible for carrying out your own virus checks and Fuel Recruitment Ltd. does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage thereby arising.
Fuel Recruitment is a company registered in England & Wales with Company Number 04677878 & VAT Registration 812 1032 93