[python-uk] OT: Looking for an iPhone dev

Zeth theology at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 13:00:38 CET 2010

On 19 December 2010 21:22, Jamie Kirkpatrick <jkp at kirkconsulting.co.uk> wrote:
> There are getting to be too many of these kinda posts for sure.

Well I have threaded email, so my annoyance at getting these kind of
posts on mailing lists is moderated by the fact that by the time I get
to them, there are already other replies moaning about it which give
some kind of cathartic let down. If it was a proper job then I
wouldn't have minded about it being an iPhone job advert, I suppose
someone has to to do it, but again the fact it has no details at all
just makes it noise without signal.